- The administrator of Buyers’ personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: GDPR) is Maciej Krupniewski EXIZE with its registered office at 50-040 Wrocław, ul. Podwale 37/38 office 42.
- Personal data of the Buyers (name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number) are processed in order to process the order and perform the sale contract concluded with them, including preparation, delivery of the order and issuing an invoice, as well as to exercise the right of withdrawal to the contract and to make use of the right to make a complaint under the rules set out in the Regulations.
- Personal data of Users who have created an account on the website exize.eu (name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number) are processed only to the extent necessary for the registration and maintenance of the account of a given User on the store's website.
- The User or the Buyer may give their prior consent by accepting the relevant Clause to send them the Newsletter and other commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 144, item 1204 as amended). Granting the consent referred to in the preceding sentence is voluntary and does not condition the performance of the placed order.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, although it is necessary for the above mentioned purposes, including maintaining of the User's account, delivery of the order, issuing an invoice, handling complaints and the right of withdrawal. The recipients of the Client's personal data shall be the competent tax authorities, courier companies and other entities delivering goods.
- The Buyer's personal data shall be stored until the end of the commercial relationship in which the data was collected or until the statutory storage and limitation periods or limitation period for tax obligations have expired; in addition, until the conclusion of any legal disputes in which the data might be needed as evidence.
- The User's personal data necessary for the registration and maintenance of the account of a given User will be stored for the period necessary to provide the service.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- The User or the Buyer has the right to access the content of their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, transfer, object and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent shall not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. In order to exercise your rights, you should contact the Personal Data Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com.
- The User or the Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office when they consider that the processing of personal data concerning the User or the Buyer violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The exize.eu website uses cookie files. By using the store's website the User or the Buyer accepts that cookie files will be installed in their device, which allows the Service Provider to provide services.